Descent into the Dungeon OOC thread

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Dyrynify, Oct 25, 2011.

1. Essence

Essence Will Mod for Digglebucks

yahgood

2. Dyrynify

Dyrynify Member

Hello, everyone. This is Ericka, Brandon's (Dyrynify, I guess) wife. He wanted me to contact you guys because he wanted you to know whats up, and why he has been out for almost a week. Friday morning, on his way to work, he was hit by a drunk driver. He sustained very severe injuries, and has been in a coma. He awoke this morning, and after being told what happened, and resting for a day, he asked me to let you know that he will be online as soon as he can, but that the game you are all playing will need to go on hiatus or get another DM for a while. He tells me that he has no problem sending the info to anyone who wishes to take over, but he does not know when he will be able to take over again. He will miss you guys, and hope he can get better soon.

If you guys have questions, I will be watching his e-mail, and can respond. Thank you all for being great friends to my husband, and for understanding.

3. Essence

Essence Will Mod for Digglebucks

My sincere prayers go out to Brandon and to you, Ericka. Tell him we miss him and we'll be here if and when he makes it back. :)

4. I hope he will be alright and I wish him a speedy recovery. It's terrible that such a thing had happened.

5. Godwin

Godwin Member

Ouch, I am very sorry this had to happen to you two, and very glad to hear he's recovering!
    All the best for you both and tell him not to worry one bit about us :)

6. TheJadedMieu

TheJadedMieu Member

Best wishes for the Dyry. Hope he recovers successfully.

7. blob

blob Member

What the... :(
    This is terrible. Thanks a lot Ericka for passing on the message. I wish him a full and fast recovery.
    I'm impressed he had a thought for us and that you took the time to inform us with such thing happening.

Best wishes.

8. Godwin

Godwin Member

So I think we should definitely wait for Dyrynify to come back, even if it takes 6 months. It would feel weird to attract a new DM. On the other hand, it's probably true that if we do not keep ourselves together somehow that we would fall apart and the RPG would stop.
    On that account I would like for us to do at least something so that we stay involved on this forum and are ready to go whenever Dyrynify is available and feels like it.
    A new DM is possible and Dyrynify has suggested it himself of course.
    I don't really know, what are your thoughts about this people?

9. It wouldn't feel right to have anyone other than Dyrynify do it. I'm fine with waiting, and I'll likely still be on this forum even without the RPG. We could try something else to kill some time. Probably something much shorter though.

10. blob

blob Member

I d like to wait for The Dyry for the RPG. We could simply exchange email adresses in case some of us disappear from the forum meanwhile.

11. Dyrynify

Dyrynify Member

I am back, please look at your inbox.

12. blob

blob Member

13. TheJadedMieu

TheJadedMieu Member

\m/

blob likes this.
  14. Godwin

Godwin Member

yay!!

In the meantime I got a job, well, I'll start may 1st. I'll be working as a design intern for Triumph Studios, creators of the awesome Age of Wonders games, among other things.

So in short: I'll post less frequently :p

15. blob

blob Member

And in the meantime I made a whole video game in 48h and still hasn't done the drawing I've promising for months !
    Yaaay... hum.

Godwin likes this.
  16. Dyrynify

Dyrynify Member

Sorry for the delay fellas, getting a few things together based on your suggestions. Also, let me work out the stats, but yes, you can have a squidy. Post is up in the IC thread. Three cheers for recommencement!

17. blob

blob Member

Yay Yay Yay !

18. Godwin

Godwin Member

Hurray, hurray, hurray!!

19. blob

blob Member

Hum, should we be going ?

20. Godwin

Godwin Member