Decent into the Dungeon (IC Thread)

Discussion in 'RPGs' started by Dyrynify, Oct 25, 2011.

1. Essence

Essence Will Mod for Digglebucks

^^ This.

2. Dyrynify

Dyrynify Member

The elder is in the main area, and thanks you warmly, handing you a pouch of gold and a large sack of cheese. Where are you guys heading now?

3. blob

blob Member

" Cheese ! That can always turn to be useful !"
    If the village doesnt need anymore of our help, Torma suggests to go to the spiderweb room we located before.

4. TheJadedMieu

TheJadedMieu Member

Danton agrees with Torma.

5. Dyrynify

Dyrynify Member

((Anyone else?))

6. Godwin

Godwin Member

Fine with me!
    ((which reminds me, gotta still do something with the elder's gift! I'll try to do it asap, right now though i am going to sleep right away!))

7. Dyrynify

Dyrynify Member

You open the door, and again are confronted with a mass of spiderwebs. You figure it will be fairly difficult to move through.

8. blob

blob Member

" Rantic ? Do you think the fire wand could clean the way ? Also, anyone with a way to protect from poison ? Better prevent than heal... I've learned a trick to help one person with poison but its not much..."

9. TheJadedMieu

TheJadedMieu Member

"Darn, I just used up my Neutralize Poison spell healing Berz! I'm afraid I won't be much help in that respect here."

10. Essence

Uhh...doesn't someone just have, you know, a torch?

11. Godwin

Godwin Member

"Yes, we should have some torches somewhere. Not me though."

12. Essence

"Mine are all magical...no actual fire. I have a flint and tinder, though, so if we can find a stick and a rag, we can fake it."

13. TheJadedMieu

TheJadedMieu Member

"I have some torches. The priests insisted I take them, even though I'm more than capable of conjuring my own light."

Danton offers his torches to whoever needs them.

14. blob

blob Member

Torma grabs one and thanks Danton.
    Since mentionned other ways to protect of poison he then casts Delay Poison on Berz.

" You tend to be the one who gets hurt, hopefully that helps this time."

15. Dyrynify

Dyrynify Member

((Ok, planning to burn out the webs?))

16. blob

blob Member

( yes )

17. Dyrynify

Dyrynify Member

You light the torch, and start poking the webs with it. As it burns, you hear a strange skittering. Above you, in the darkness of a roof that is clearly higher then you thought, you can see dark shapes moving. Suddenly, one comes dropping down! Before you is a giant spider, at least 5 feet wide, and it is angry! You can hear more in the darkness above.

Here is the initiative list:
    Berz
    Rantic
    Torma
    Spider
    Danton
    Hort

Let me know what you are doing, and where you are moving.
    Fight.jpeg

18. Essence

Berz First-Strike Goodness Magical Badger Assault!

Berz narrows his eyes craftily, takes a 5' shift toward the spider (assuming he's just inside the door at this point), and waits (readying an action to bull rush the spider backwards if it gets within melee range of him.)

"OK, Guys, do your don't-let-him-get-near-us thing."

19. Dyrynify

Dyrynify Member

(also, I need everyone's sheet again. Luckily, I have a notepad with some basic info, but I lost the sheets themselves to some kind of corruption. and if anyone needs help with leveling from the village, let me know.)

20. TheJadedMieu

TheJadedMieu Member

Danton throws down a Prayer spell. (hopefully it will hit everyone)

"Oh great Goddess, please use Your divine power to help us defeat this disgusting creature."