Decent into the Dungeon (IC Thread)

Discussion in 'RPGs' started by Dyrynify, Oct 25, 2011.

1. Godwin

Godwin Member

Rantic looks back and waves his hand. They vanish.
    "So... let's make camp then?" Rantic still seems very at ease and happy with himself.

2. Essence

Essence Will Mod for Digglebucks

"Camp? It's like lunchtime. Unless you mean a lunch camp. That's cool."

3. Dyrynify

Dyrynify Member

[It is early, but camping now will allow you all to chat, rest and heal.]

4. blob

blob Member

" Unless we cover the centipede's holes with something, I'm afraid it might not be the safest room to sleep in. But no problem with a lunch break."

5. Godwin

Godwin Member

"Well Swig wanted to rest so he could change up his spells. And for me, some rest to regain my spells isn't too shabby an idea. Not that I'm nearly out of juice yet, Berz! Hah not even close... If you only knew how much juice I have left, hahaha!"
    ((also, DM said earlier it was about time to rest so I took that as it being evening, for all I know we walked 6 hours before even getting to the entrance for example))

6. Godwin

Godwin Member

"As to the holes, I guess we could also sleep in Krong's room. There should be an alarm on the one side still working, and the trap can be uncovered and the door shut, so that provide some safety. Hmmm, camping in adungeon. If I wasn't feeling so good I would be really pissed at the prospect of not being able to get out without slaying Dredmor... or dieing."

7. Dyrynify

Dyrynify Member

At this point, you all hear a door open in the Krong room.

8. Dyrynify

Dyrynify Member

(I mean in the diggle room)

9. Essence

"Badger!"

Berz runs to the door between this room and the Diggle room, axe ready, and listens at the door.

10. Dyrynify

Dyrynify Member

"Go check the Centipede room, I swear I smell ghouls."

11. Essence

"Guys," Berz whispers and gestures everyone closer. "There's guys over here."

12. blob

blob Member

Torma adds in a low voice " Everybody, come to the south wall and hide."
    He then lays against the south wall, slightly east of the doors, swords ready. ( hide +5)
    "Berz you should stay out of their sight if they open the door."

13. Essence

"I was gonna open it for 'em. Like right into their faces."

14. blob

blob Member

"but then you'd be in the way. If we rush on them as they walk past the door, we can all fight without getting in each other's way"

15. Hort seems to snap out of a state of complete stasis, jumping up then falling to the ground. Hort sits up and looks over at at Torma and Berz who are whispering at each other. "What's going on?"

Wi§p, Dyrynify and brobbeh like this.
  16. Godwin

Godwin Member

"Shh, get against that wall," Rantic Dragore whispers and points to the south wall. He himself goes to stand against the south wall to the east of the door, pretty far away from it and facing it.

17. Hort silently moves (+18) towards the wall then presses up against it with the others. Hort readies her crossbow.

18. Dyrynify

Dyrynify Member

Everyone give me positions on the wall, in 5' increments away. (0' would be right at the edge)

19. Godwin

Godwin Member

[12,5']

20. Godwin

Godwin Member

[wait... I am counting from the right to the left... then 12,5 feet... what edge?]