Windows Vista/7 64-bit Crash on doing a critical hit

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Fasut, Dec 24, 2012.

1. Fasut

Fasut Member

Very annoying bug for me because it seems to be the first finishable run for me - and now the game ALWAYS crashes whenever i do a critical hit. Easily reproducable with my +100% chance skill - although this is not required to make the game crash, it crashes on every critical.

Uploaded my char data, totally legit, no mods! And yes i got lucky with that damn axe but now it can't use it anymore, although it was totally fine yesterday -_-

Attached Files:

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  2. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

Any critical hit? Or any critical hit with the current equipment? I have seen bugged items before, so if you can find some place safe to try, switch equipment and give it a shot. If it happens anytime with any equipment it is a totally different bug.

3. Fasut

Fasut Member

swapped the equipment and it looks like it was the ring Pakrah, the cheese-based Pride. Now the electric animation on crit is gone and doesn't seem to crash anymore.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  4. Essence

Essence Will Mod for Digglebucks

Dis the ring say anything like "it electrocutes your foes"? Can you tell by the sprite what base item the artifact was made from!

OmniaNigrum likes this.