Congrats on surviving EA!

Discussion in 'Clockwork Empires General' started by The_Fool76, Oct 6, 2016.

1. The_Fool76

The_Fool76 Member

It's been fun watching this game go from it's early start filled with impossible geometries, bloody screaming heads, and cabbages to it's current incarnation.

Of course you still have a few weeks left to go so hopefully this isn't premature and you won't all spontaneously sprout gills and walk into the ocean before release actually arrives. Still, even if madness does claim you in the end, some of us will speak fondly of you in hushed whispers in damp candle lit rooms while we wait for the sounds of suckers on floorboards to fade.

2. Nicholas

Nicholas Technology Director Staff Member

We haven't survived .... yet!

3. The_Fool76

The_Fool76 Member

It's only a few weeks what could possibly go ... *is gagged and forcibly dragged out of the room*

4. Unforked

Unforked Member

I don't have time to write much right now, just want to say...

Woah! Extremely excited! What a great journey it's been as a passenger on the Gaslamp bus the last couple of years. Congrats, you deserve much success. This feels unreal!

5. Alephred

Alephred Royal Archivist for Queen And Empire

Holy cows!

6. jotwebe

jotwebe Gained the People's Ovation and Fame Forever

So exciting!

7. Noratoxin

Noratoxin Member

What is this odd...? Oh. So that's how it is. I see now. How foolish I have been.

(Very exciting stuff. Congrats to the developers!)

8. mrclint

mrclint Member

The latter all days.
    Can't wait for new ways to end my colony.
    Very exciting, indeed!

9. The_Fool76

The_Fool76 Member

OK, NOW you have survived! :)

Mostly... Still vaguely worried that you are going to wind up rocking in a corner muttering about memory allocations from beyond space and time.

Tarod likes this.