Combat bugs and missing stores?

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by spector18, Jul 22, 2011.

1. spector18

spector18 Member

Along with mainly potions not stacking and such that i have already seen on the forums, i have noticed a couple other .... odd things.

First, when using WASD to move and take action, if you are attacking into a doorway, or attacking from a doorway, the game registers as you making a move, I.E. other things progress a turn including attack you back , but you do nothing, if you click them to attack it attacks correctly.

And second, i just got to level 2 on this save file... i have explored every nook and cranny but see zero stores, until now i have seen 3 per lvl at least on 1,2,and 3. Not certain if this is a bug or a normal occurrence.

2. Anacone

Anacone Member

They added additional stairs on first floor getting to closed areas of 2nd floor. Took luck to find old quest was already going third floor.

Trying to say they changed how dungeons can have multiple locations only accessible by teleport or stairs. Not sure if it really is change though, can someone confirm its change.

3. spector18

spector18 Member

hmm ok ill check that out

4. Anacone

Anacone Member

Steam says nothing about it though, Should start more games to check it out. More random floors are welcome change.