Changing resolution to 800 x 600

Discussion in 'Dungeons of Dredmor General' started by HollowAsterisk, Jul 19, 2011.

1. Is it possible to change resolution to 800 x 600 setting? I usually play games at that resolution since i have many things to do. I used the search function and didn't see a thread about changing resolution so sorry if there is a thread about this already.

2. Bump.. Any answer would be great.

3. Danswan

Danswan Member

the lowest i seem to be able to get it to is 1024 x 768.

4. satoru

satoru Member

You can't really go below 1024x768. I've recommended a program "ShiftWindow" to people who want to run the game in windowed mode. It basically gives it a fullscreen 'look' but it's actually in windowed mode. Allows for alt-tab out as well as windows over the game screen if needed. Hopefully this gets you the productivity you need.

Though I would argue that running DoD pretty much destroys any productivity you intended to get out :)

5. Blackop2

Blackop2 Member

PC System Requirements:
    Video Card: Any DirectX-compatible video device with a minimum resolution of 1024 x 600 or 1024 x 768

If you dont know already. The game cant go below those resolutions. They said they cant make the UI any smaller.

It is stated in the steam page.

6. Shame now i need to make time to play this since i can't multitask properly.
    Well thanks for answering.