Cannot Redeem Key

Discussion in 'Clockwork Empires General' started by Jeremiah M orton, Jul 18, 2014.

1. I purchased Earliest Access through Amazon Payment.

I received an e-mail that says 'Your clockwork empires EARLIEST ACCESS order is ready'..

I click on the humblebundle link in the e-mail and it states...

Unknown Key!
    Sorry I could not find this key.

If you have already purchased the bundle, please enter your email below to have your key resent to you.

--Okay, so I type in my e-mail and it says that it sent me keys but the e-mail says..

We received a request to resend your Humble keys. However, we do not have any keys on record for this email address. If you may have used a different email address when you made your purchase, try entering it into the key resender page. Otherwise, please contact us by emailing contact@humblebundle.com and our support staff will sort things out as soon as possible.

--So I sent in a ticket but their 'ninjas are busy'. So is this money wasted or what's going on here?

2. Daniel

Daniel CEO Staff Member

Yo! Looking into it! Can you send me a direct message with your email?

3. Daniel

Daniel CEO Staff Member

Can you send me a direct message? I'll get this sorted out. You might want to pull those down just cause personal info.

4. This was fixed in less than 15 minutes by 'Citizen'. Huzzah to good support.

DrSleepless likes this.