Bugs, bugs, bugs

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by saturnine, Jul 22, 2011.

1. saturnine

saturnine Member

Where does one report the bugs anyway? Here's what I've noticed in 26 hours of play so far:

-Are UberChests supposed to unlock on different levels? There have been two bugs:
    --UberChests do not unlock despite all the levers being pulled on the level. However, returning to the level later I found said chests to be unlocked.
    ---Among all the levers in a given level, some levers do not have the 'sounds of machinery' prompt when pulled either.
    --Unlocked UberChests appear to be locked when revisiting level. Clicking on them does nothing but prompt the walking sound.

-Diggle nests cannot be walked on now for some reason.

-Animation lag that results in "locked" movement that only ends a couple of seconds later (sometimes resulting in my character moving across several rooms).

2. Tacroy

Tacroy Member

The "no sounds of machinery prompt" thing is probably because the effects of the lever happen further away than you can hear. Sounds are localized, so for instance you'll hear a cash register ringing if you're somewhere near a shop. If you're not close enough to hear the machinery moving, you won't get a prompt for it.

3. saturnine

saturnine Member

No, these levers are... well, they seem to do nothing? I can pull the lever back and forth all day. There's never been a case where it didn't happen.

4. Embolus

Embolus Member

Supposedly levers you can pull all day are Uberchest levers. Supposedly.

5. NefariousKoel

NefariousKoel Member

The diggle nests blocking your movement happens after you load a game. The ones on that level will block you.

The most annoying load-game bug I've had is the Potions on your hotbar will not stack with any new ones you get (after loading). So don't save & quit with potions on your hotbar or you'll have to use up valuable inventory space for any further ones you get, when you load up.