Bizarre Pocket Dimension Bug

Discussion in 'Conquest of the Wizardlands' started by vacantVisionary, Aug 9, 2012.

1. I just booted up Dredmor this morning, and had my character pop into the Pocket Dimension. I was very confused to discover, however, that my inventory had changed. Checking over my skills, my XP, my gear, and my items, it quickly became clear that my character had reverted to the state he had been in the last time I had entered the pocket dimension (about a character level ago). And when I left the pocket again, it dropped me in an entirely different location - a room that I had clearly never been in before - while leaving the icon for my previous location on the mini-map and all the rooms I had entered since revealed. Does anyone have any idea what might be going on here? My game crashed last night, and I had to load from an autosave - is it possible that something went wrong with how the pocket dimensions are saved?

2. Daynab

Daynab Community Moderator Staff Member

It's a known bug, I'm not sure of the specifics, but I think it will be fixed in the next hotfix.

3. Okay, thanks!
    Is there any way to fix this, or will I lose the XP and items permanently if I want to go back into the wizardlands ever again? (The save I have is outside the wizardlands with levels and inventory intact).

4. Daynab

Daynab Community Moderator Staff Member

I would wait and not risk it.