Best skill set for a Horrid Thing warrior build?

Discussion in 'Modding' started by LittlePip, Oct 28, 2015.

1. LittlePip

LittlePip Member

I've been having a ton of fun with the Horrid Thing mod and I've been trying to find the best synergy of skills with it, I play with a lot of mod skills and I usually take paladinner, berzerker rage and fleshsmithing for the reanimate skill but I'm not sure what would be better, dual wielding, unarmed and double shields with master of arms or something else. I'm wondering if anyone's found a better combo to go with a Horrid Thing focused build.

2. Wolg

Wolg Member

Haven't played the mood in question, but I would have thought unarmed and dual wield to be mutually exclusive. Unless one of the unarmed special attacks is a must, you might be better off picking one of the weapon skills instead for bonuses and abilities.

(At the moment I'm running dual/mace/armour/smith/tinker/perception/GangnamStyle...)

3. LittlePip

LittlePip Member

I meant either unarmed or dual, I've tried both and I think I get more out of dual wielding, I usually go with axes for the crits

4. Bohandas

Bohandas Member

IIRC I think that's transformation skill, so you'd want to focus on classes that grant any stat boosts primarily through buff effects rather than permanent stat boosts as IIRC the former are applied while in alternate form but the latter aren't