Archetype to the MAX

Discussion in 'Dungeons of Dredmor General' started by Mor_is_Less, Jul 20, 2011.

1. Mor_is_Less

Mor_is_Less Member

Hey guys, I'm just wondering, what happens if you fill a complete bar of a Heroic Archetype (rogue, warrior or wizard)?
    Anyone who has a character with this who can profide us with an answer?

2. Incendax

Incendax Member

I'm honestly not sure, since I always take at least one skill from another class. I've gone 6 Wizard/1 Rogue (just for Archaeology) and 6 Rogue/1Warrior (just for Maces).

Can anyone read the files and determine if there is actually a benefit to be gained? The most viable build would probably be a Crossbow Rogue.

3. Incendax

Incendax Member

Interesting note! If you create a Pure Rogue character you start with a Stubborness of 0. If you create a Pure Warrior character you start with a Caddishness and Savvy of 0.

4. GammaPaladin

GammaPaladin Member

Hmm. I could see pure warrior, or pure mage, but pure rogue would be kind of hard to play, since you'd have to do without any weapon skills ;)

5. Embolus

Embolus Member

Archery and Thrown Weapons are both Rogue skills.

6. Mor_is_Less

Mor_is_Less Member

Full wizard is easiest to accomplish, since it has a lot of 6 tier skills and can survive on his own. But im not that far ingame yet, so im curious to know:)
    But it will take longer now since the fireball nerf in 1.03.
    How i miss the days one could obliterate everything with a single mouseclick...