Any mods to allow more skill tree selections?

Discussion in 'Modding' started by dawnbomb, Sep 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

No-one who removes a person from outside contact and interaction is in any way concerned for the person in question. They are just a control freak. If you deprive a person of regular interactions long enough they will be insane by definition. The corrupt and wicked bastards who intentionally do this to a "Spouse" are really nothing more than slavers.

But let's quickly abandon this discussion. It gets a bit worse every post, and I doubt you intended that any more than I.

Kazeto likes this.
  2. DungeonDragon

DungeonDragon Member

That not entirely true because each gender has it's own little psychological, physical and perception differences. Everyone can be programmed but gender does matter in this situation.

Man, I can't believe that I'm writing such stuff on a DoD forum board in a modding thread :confused: That's what I call a hard offtop :)

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  3. lilystorm

lilystorm Member

What, illegal? Crap I better run....

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  4. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

5. lilystorm

lilystorm Member

Reading, what is this?

6. Kazeto

Kazeto Member

You mean this thread, or the fragment Omni quoted?

Because this thread is about a hypothetical mod (that can not be made). And the fragment Omni quoted is the resident moderator making it clear he'll do unseemly things to all of us if we do not stop talking about you-know-what.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  7. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

Wow. I never knew I was a moderator. :confused:

I have *LOADS* of experience getting threads closed without ever meaning to. I have an extra sense about it now. I just know it will happen if we keep this up. (No, I do not number my senses anymore. I lose count too frequently.)

But I feel it is my responsibility to get things back on track since it was I who initially got us off track:

8. Kazeto

Kazeto Member

You are more of a catalyst, if anything.

And it appears I was really tired, so when I saw you quote something that seemed like a good idea with a lot of self-restraint, I immediately assumed it was something of Daynab's.

TheJadedMieu and OmniaNigrum like this.
  9. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

Wow. Go and sleep until you remember what an ass I am. :D

10. lilystorm

lilystorm Member

It was at the fragment he posted that I never read :p

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  11. codebracker

codebracker Member

I just stopped by and suddenly started to wonder, if programing humans is in a philosophical sense a skill tree. Deep stuff.

Suddenly kittens!
    (Oh noes I'm out of derailed-thread-fixing-or-just-derailing-in-a-new-nicer-direction distracting-funny-cute-kitten pics)
    *starts flailing and running around the computer, but trips*
    Owie... I'm ok!

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  12. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

We have a thread for those too. :D

13. codebracker

codebracker Member

Er, the programing humans as a skill, for flailing-and-failing, or the cute fuzzy kittens one?

14. Kazeto

Kazeto Member

For kittens. If you want to get help in reprogramming humans, seek psychological forums, and preferably underground ones at that.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  15. codebracker

codebracker Member

1. I said "as a skill", not in RL
    2.Kittens :D where?!

16. Kazeto

Kazeto Member

Whatever, end it. If you wish to continue this train wreck of a derail, create a proper thread for it in the appropriate section.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  17. Daynab

Daynab Community Moderator Staff Member

Question was answered for the OP a long time ago.

Kazeto and OmniaNigrum like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.