Any console cheats?

Discussion in 'Dungeons of Dredmor General' started by velz, Jul 18, 2011.

1. velz

velz Member

Was thinking there are some skills I wish I never took because they're pointless for the way I'm playing my character. Any console commands available allowing you to add/delete skills?

2. Econael

Econael Member

I guess that's part of the charme of a roguelike game.
    You're not supposed to have it easy, you're supposed to struggle and die ^^

That's why there is permadeath and why you can randomize your skills!

3. Haldurson

Haldurson Member

Exactly -- that said, I wouldn't mind more random stuff added into the game, like a tomes that give you a random skill or a random stat increase, or a random ability. Sometimes you are a sword guy but you get a really great axe, and you think to yourself, I wish I had taken the axe skill instead. Wouldn't it be cool if you found a tome that gave you the Axe skill at level 1 (even if you couldn't level it up, it might be a help).

Or how about a tome or a shrine that resets all your skill-up choices? Unhappy with the promethean pet, move that skill point into archeology.

4. Econael

Econael Member

Haldurson, you just gave me an idea.

How about Berserker Rage gives you the lvl 1 Axe Specialization bonuses, Dual Wielding gives you the lvl 1 Sword Specialization bonuses, Mage Specialization gives you the lvl 1 Staff or Wand Bonuses etc.

5. Haldurson

Haldurson Member

I found some goggles last night that gave +1 to Tinkering -- it wasn't as good as what I was wearing for general combat, but I keep it in my inventory now for disarming the higher-level traps, and probably I'll have to craft some arrows now.