ALPHA 49 ALPHA 49: "THE JOY OF WORK" NOW LIVE

Discussion in 'Clockwork Empires General' started by Nicholas, Mar 18, 2016.

1. Mike A

Mike A Member

No one is using the wood vat to make any chica. Everyone is slowly going mad.

I've had a lot of trouble in general getting people to make alcohol, even in games where they do. I'm not sure why this is, but it is frustrating for my quickly maddening soldiers! :p

2. Alephred

Alephred Royal Archivist for Queen And Empire

There's an issue that affects both chicha and basic food: basically, if you have either of those queued in the kitchen, the Crew there will make it endlessly, regardless of the actual limit you set. Maize is used in both Basic Food and Chicha, but if Basic Food is higher in your kitchen's priority list, the kitchen will funnel all Maize into that, and none into Chicha. If Chicha is higher, your kitchen will stop making food.

Wheat products do not appear to be affected by this bug - both Bread and Beer obey the limits you set, so you might consider using that instead.

3. Mike A

Mike A Member

Thank you for the advice!

Is there any information on the inability to delete modules? I think it stems from placing a module and then switching to a different module screen? I don't know. I mainly run into it with simple doors.

4. Alavaria

Alavaria Member

Doors and maybe things like windows are problematic.

Deleting normal modules shouldn't have any issues though? Since the module rewrite which was a couple weeks ago.

5. Mike A

Mike A Member

Yeah it's doors mainly. They do a lot of funky stuff. If you move a door module sometimes you get a mirror which reacts with the new door location. It's all crazy. Plus if you place a door modules and touch it before it's built it will never be built.

6. dbaumgart

dbaumgart Art Director Staff Member

Bandit corpse scripterror: Fixed.
    Republique invalid trade item: Fixed.
    Colonists denounce cowardice scripterror: Fixed
    ForceDropEverything error: logged as OC-4533, looking into it (though might be consequence of an earlier scripterror?)
    fishpeople not considered appropriately hostile: OC-4534

7. Mike A

Mike A Member

Is there a way to copy the error messages in-game? I've seen the ones you've fixed so it's all good for now. (Especially if that third one is what causes my citizens to stand around as they get shot up.)

8. dbaumgart

dbaumgart Art Director Staff Member

Not as such; they get output to the console.txt in your local Clockwork Empires folder, though a long game will make a *huge* console sometimes.

(Everything noted above is fixed BTW.)