Add a hotkey to change rows on skill belt

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Bohandas, Jul 13, 2013.

1. Bohandas

Bohandas Member

You should add keyboard hotkeys to change between the newly added rows of skill belt selections; I recommend defaulting to Page Up to go up and Page Down to go down (or better yet Shift+W to go up and Shift+S to go down, or maybe Q and E, or Shift+Scroll Wheel)

It would also be nice if the GUI buttons to scroll through the rows were a little bit larger when you have the skill belt enlarged (as it is it actually seems like enlarging the skill belt makes them smaller; although I'm pretty sure that this is just an optical illusion)

Kazeto likes this.
  2. Nicholas

Nicholas Technology Director Staff Member

Yeah, this would be a good call. Dunno what, though.

And the scroll wheel would be a good candidate if it wasn't crashing the game right now.

Kazeto and Bohandas like this.
  3. Bohandas

Bohandas Member

Go with Shift+W and Shift+S then. On further thought these would probably be the most convenient of all my suggested schemes.
    (In fact, even if you get the mouse wheel working you should go with a keyboard shortcut as well. It's more important to have a keyboard shortcut for this than a mouse shortcut since it already has a GUI element; it would be better to add keyboard-only functionality where there is none than to improve mouse-only functionality where we already have mouse-only functionality)

Kazeto likes this.