A simple question.

Discussion in 'Dungeons of Dredmor General' started by Alden66, Jul 20, 2011.

1. Alden66

Alden66 Member

I saw that the steam store page mentioned 1024x600 as one of the resolutions (yes, I know it said, a minimun of) but is there a way to change the game to that resolution?. I only have 1024x768 as my resolution, but I can't really have the game on full screen, and using windowed mode ends up chomping up some of the hud if I move it. So, is there a way to do that, or I am stuck to just use full screen and forget about any multitasking?.

2. Ria Hawk

Ria Hawk Member

I don't know how to fix it, but I have found a halfway decent workaround. If you right click on the task bar (assuming you're using Windows), then select properties, then tick the box for autohide taskbar, the taskbar will hide itself so it's not obscuring the ui. Then just mouseover the taskbar when you need to switch. Also, alt-tab switches windows if it's full screen

But that doesn't address the actual problem; yes please fix it so we can have smaller windows.

3. Alden66

Alden66 Member

Thank you for the comment, the problem is that, I prefer having the taskbar visible at all times, due to needing to see flashes and such signals on the images there.

4. Ria Hawk

Ria Hawk Member

I don't know if it would work on your version of Windows, but on mine, at least, it pops back up when I get an IM or one of those status message balloons.