A few questions...

Discussion in 'Dungeons of Dredmor General' started by Deleth, Dec 29, 2011.

1. Deleth

Deleth Member

So after playing the game for a bit and since I'm forced to stop playing for the time being. My first game glitched out, constantly teleporting me back to the same tile. Then I couldn't load my second character anymore since the game keeps crashing. I thought it might be time to ask a few questions!

1. Am I supposed to get the "Demonology" Achievment for mastering the Pirate-Skill-Tree? I mean I would've to do that one anyway, but I still would like to get the Pirate achievment.

2. I commited suicide on both the Thaumites and a Muscle-Digle. Yet neither achievment triggered, is it supposed to be like that?

3. The Deadshot-Tree doesn't exist any longer. Still there's an achievment for mastering it. Are you going to remove that one or bring back the Skill-Tree?

4. How the hell am I supposed to drown? :|

2. AvzinElkein

AvzinElkein Member

The first and second are bugged. They can't remove the achievement for the third, and the fourth is when you revert to human from a flying form while over water.

3. Deleth

Deleth Member

1+2. It's obvious they're bugged, I'm sorry if I wasn't clear about that in my post. It was merely my way of asking if they're going to fix them.

3. Ofc they can remove it if it isn't possible anymore. Ironman was removed from Torchlight since it was bugged aswell.

4. Thanks.

4. Null

Null Will Mod for Digglebucks

Well technically it's still possible, the tree hasn't dissapeared, and any characters using it still have it. Of course it's something of a veteran reward but anyone could just get it by modding.