A Few Questions From a New Player

Discussion in 'Dungeons of Dredmor General' started by Jim Fear, Dec 5, 2011.

1. Jim Fear

Jim Fear Member

First, I just want to say that I love this game. I didn't know if I would, but with it being in the HIB, I wanted to give it a shot. Now I'm hooked. I've only been able to make it to floor 2, but I just keep coming back for more abuse. At least now I understand why I got married, too. *ZING*

Anyway, I do have 3 questions-

1) I noticed you can have extra storage space via the crafting items. Just put an items in there, and there ya go. More space. Is this a bug or a feature? I'm sure I'm not the first player to discover this.

2) I have yet to come across a recipe for crafting lockpicks. Is this possible to do?

3) Are diggle eggs high in cholesterol? I wouldn't want to have a heart attack whilst wandering around the dungeon...

2. Null

Null Will Mod for Digglebucks

1) A feature pretty much. It's somewhat intended but I still wouldn't store items in them
    2) Nope. You can find them randomly, or you can pick burglary with Lucky Pick
    3) There's no negative side effects at all to eating diggle eggs.

3. Android089

Android089 Member

Just don't get salmonella poisoning.

4. Feynt

Feynt Member

Hey, most people spend their whole lives looking for and failing to find a wife who's addictive. I say feed the addiction. >3
    I think I have the inspiration for my first mod. I wonder if it's possible to randomly cast buffs/debuffs when consuming items....

5. tcjsavannah

tcjsavannah Member

"The diggle egg is also high in cholesterol."
    "That's bad."

6. Jim Fear

Jim Fear Member

what have I started? :)

7. Wootah

Wootah Member

Burglary crafts lock picks. There is no other way to make them as far as I can tell.

8. Luke00016

Luke00016 Member

Diggle-based madness. But don't feel bad, it infects every thread eventually.

Godwin likes this.