A few bugs I've ran into:

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by midashand, Jul 23, 2011.

1. midashand

midashand Member

I haven't seen these listed on any of the top discussions, so here goes.

Not sure if any of these were present before the most recent patch, I haven't been playing that long. (except for the doors, i remember that one being mentioned)

1) Doors sometimes still spawn with the wrong orientation.

2) Level 2 monsters appearing on level 1 (Dwarven moderation) Not sure if bug, but it sure is annoying to get an enraged diggle or zomby 3 rooms into the dungeon.

3) Shrines (monolith, eyeball shrine, etc...) spawning on TOP of other things. I had only noticed items under them at first, but I just got done playing a game where I stepped through a teleporter and wound up ON THE SAME TILE as a shrine. Also, the room was filled with monsters, and I literally had no way to survive or get away since the return teleporter was blocked by the shrine. I died. Q_Q

2. NefariousKoel

NefariousKoel Member

RE:

2) It's WAD. You'll occasionally get some higher level monsters on lower levels. Meant to be this way. ;)

3) The shrines with loot spawned under them definitely a bug, but if you have one of the "push" skills you can use it to try separating them. Although you can sometimes push them inside a wall, from occasional reports, though I've not done it with a shrine.