Ominous Project Odin Speculation Thread

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by Nicholas, Jan 10, 2012.

1. Xaxio

Xaxio Member

I think that my guesses fell short of the mark several times, but they were also fairly accurate in some regards. However, I think I get extra credit for making it easier for other people to do their homework. I think I only get an 85 :(

2. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

I do not mind lying. So I get a 100. :D

3. I give myself a 0 for accuracy (before I got some friends in the UK to help out,) but a 100 for sarcasm when I posted later.

4. I think my only guess came out fairly accurate. I'll give myself a 95, tempered only by the fact that my guess was really fairly cautious.

Brb editing gold star into my avatar.

OmniNegro likes this.
  5. Haldurson

Haldurson Member

This was my closest guess. I think I'd grade myself at around 40% or so.

6. My first speculation was pretty correct though I can't exactly tell if the SpaceChem part is on the spot but I feel that it is :D
    but my second guess is more off the track as I thought it would be a 'destroy your enemies' RTS although the other parts hold some truth so my score is:
    90+x where x is an integer which represents the correctness of my guesses which I'm still unsure about.

7. Godwin

Godwin Member

I just reread the first 10 pages and checked my guesses. I actually said it a couple of times. I did miss the Lovecraft vibe until it was too obvious though and for a long time thought there would be dwarves so I'll give myself a -10 which results in a 90.

BUT WAIT!

Nicholas had reacted in such a manner (the post right after Dwarf Fortress + Gaslamp Games he said we disappointed him) that concluded to me that we hadn't had one right guess yet. But I STILL said it would something like that.
    So I give myself a +5 bonus and arrive at 95.

yippie ;)

8. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

This idea of people honestly grading themselves is as ludicrous as Diggles Dancing. And that is as insane as luck and hope and joy.

(At least I had the decency to say that I was a lying cheat when I gave myself an unfair grade. :D)

9. Lorrelian

Lorrelian Member

Wow, I actually went back and looked at my guesses and I think I managed a metascore of about -12. That's bad, even for me...

OmniNegro likes this.
  10. Shhhh don't tell them that! :p

OmniNegro likes this.