Look what I found in a floor 1 shop

Discussion in 'Dungeons of Dredmor General' started by Myrkabah, Jun 8, 2012.

1. Myrkabah

Myrkabah Member

[​IMG]

Hahahaha. I recognize this hat! =D

2. Lorrelian

Lorrelian Member

Now the question is, can you steal it and survive?

3. Myrkabah

Myrkabah Member

WHY HAVEN'T I THOUGHT OF THAT YET?!

(brb, heading back to 1st floor)

4. Kazeto

Kazeto Member

On the first floor?

Unless he has no teleport, the answer is always "yes" if it's on the first floor.

5. Myrkabah

Myrkabah Member

I have burglary, but I need to put the skill points into it. I may be able to chain Inky Hoglanterns and Vanish after that until I can teleport to a staircase, but those Dread Collectors start spawning really, really fast.

6. Kazeto

Kazeto Member

Just go to the second floor and come back after that. I wouldn't want to leave stuff in the vending machines either way.

7. Myrkabah

Myrkabah Member

I don't understand what you mean, Kazeto. I can't make it from the shop to the staircase because the way is through a fairly narrow hallway that fills with too many dread collectors for me to get past without a teleport.

8. SkyMuffin

SkyMuffin Member

There should be a script in the game that recycles Maslech infinitely.

1. Buy/steal original
    2. Add your own enchants to make new and improved Maslech
    3. Beat Dredmor with the new and improved Maslech
    4. Your Maslech shows up next game for even more shennanigans. Except this time it has an addendum to the description with your name on it.

Vitellozzo likes this.
  9. Kazeto

Kazeto Member

I mean "try to steal if after you have a teleport".
    You don't try to steal from Brax when you're under-leveled, that's masochistic (it is possible to succeed, but still...).

10. SkyMuffin

SkyMuffin Member

Yeah...you should have at least 60-80 hp to survive more than two or three hits. If you find any mossy shields/gold rings/etc, in the next few floors, save them for your heist.

11. Myrkabah

Myrkabah Member

When I get it, I should clearly put it through every Krong Anvil in the game twice and then screenshot it and put it here.

(Edit: LOL, I just found a Crownstar Addendum in a fountain. This character is going to be EPIC.)

(Edit 2: GOT IT!)

SkyMuffin and OmniNegro like this.
  12. Giygas

Giygas Member

This is a Hero. All craftsdwarfship is of the finest quality. It is decorated with Hat Gods, menaces with spikes of Fail, Win, and Blasting Damage, and is decorated with hanging loops of Crownstar Addendum. On the Hero is an image of Maslech, the Eater of Beatings in Fedora. Maslech, the Eater of Beatings is on Fax Celestis XVI. Fax Celestis XVI is mutilating Lord Dredmor.

wRAR, FaxCelestis, Marak and 2 others like this.
  13. Marak

Marak Member

The fact that stuff like Maslech and the grave of Daynab and suchlike make it into the actual game cements Gaslamp Games status as the Most Awesome Developer Ever™.

14. Werediggler

Werediggler Member

Even though they are the Most Awesome Developer Ever™, I believe Maslech is from Faxpax, not the actual game, sadly.

15. FaxCelestis

FaxCelestis Will Mod for Digglebucks

Well, Maslech is in my mod. But yeah, GLG is pretty pro.

Kazeto likes this.
  16. Marak

Marak Member

There's still tons of little nods to people who had something to do with Nicholas and co. in-game. Which is Awesome.