2 Mods....

Discussion in 'Modding' started by 50L170n, Jan 5, 2013.

1. 50L170n

50L170n Member

Hello community! I have become awestruck by Dod and have taken to (attempt) making some mods! Now, I have no previous experience in xml, but have managed to fumble my way through the construction of these two mods by relying on the wonderful how to guides here, and reading threads about issues similar to what I encountered.

I have released the two mods on steam, and would like to post a link to the files here as well for those not using steam.

Files available at --> www.50L170n.com

All feedback and constructive criticism is deeply appreciated.

** All further updates will be available on my website as linked above

Steam Link for More Rooms Mod

Steam Link for Ultra Library!

Kazeto, Daynab and Essence like this.
  2. Essence

Essence Will Mod for Digglebucks

These are good, but there's one thing you should know: rooms spawn only if there's enough space for them in the dungeon -- so epically large rooms like the UltraLibrary are going to spawn very rarely.

Kazeto likes this.
  3. 50L170n

50L170n Member

Thanx for the feedback! Would it be safe to consider a "large" room say over... 15x15? I guess the larger the less chance in general :p I will keep that in mind for future rooms.

Is it also true that more doors (or door ready areas) increases the probability of being chosen?

4. Alistaire

Alistaire Member

Your "Block'd" room is really annoying.

5. 50L170n

50L170n Member

perhaps Cube'd is the one you refer to? Ill take the lava out of the front row so u can walk infront too. Would that help?

6. 50L170n

50L170n Member

I have updated "Cube'd" to have considerably less walka round. Hope this solves the problem.

Also, I updated the mod to include 2 new rooms for a grand total of 9 now

- The Rust Depository room added
    -The Lunchroom added (a room which spawns 2 drink and 2 food dispensers. potential of one per floor. Has shop checkered flags inside)

Let me know what you think!

Kazeto likes this.
  7. Vitellozzo

Vitellozzo Member

Please feedback better the next time.

mining likes this.
  8. 50L170n

50L170n Member

Updated More Rooms Mod to now have 14 rooms

Kazeto and Vitellozzo like this.
  9. 50L170n

50L170n Member

updated to 21 rooms (more room mod) all files (including all future updates) now available at my website rather than updating them here too

www.50L170n.com

Kazeto and Essence like this.
  10. 50L170n

50L170n Member

up to 25 rooms now! As mentioned above, updates are now found for download at www.50L170n.com

Vitellozzo, Kazeto and Essence like this.
  11. 50L170n

50L170n Member

Essence, just wanted to note that in the last update I addressed the size of the rooms (in the more rooms mod), scaling many of them down to be more appropriate. I am looking at ultra library as well. Thanx again for the advice!

Kazeto and Essence like this.
  12. 50L170n

50L170n Member

'More Rooms Mod is now updated to have 30 rooms in the pack.

Find it at ---> www.50L170n.com

Kazeto, Essence and Vitellozzo like this.