1.0.8 hotfix - saving reduces hp

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Kaoschan, Dec 14, 2011.

1. Kaoschan

Kaoschan Member

I'm now on Level 7 slaying my way through everything while wearing my warm mittens :D

I have a HP value of 96 (unmoddifided by buffs/debuffs). I was at full HP and decided it was ok to press Save & Continue. After doing this my HP droped from 96 to 93. I regenerated my Health and to be sure i repeated everything and it happend again.

It seems that Save&Continue reduces the current HP to MaxHp -3 (and not further below)

2. Daynab

Daynab Community Moderator Staff Member

I haven't been able to replicate it here, what was your build?

3. Kaoschan

Kaoschan Member

It's strange cause it was gone after a few levels.
    I noticed that is started to only reduce by 2 than 1 and afterwards it went away ... perhaps some kind of weired rounding error.

4. Kaoschan

Kaoschan Member

Update:
    I'm now running the DLC and i have completly deleted everythign related to DoD before installing it again (so lets assume its a clean install)

I'm currently Level 11 and on Floor 4, playing an GR and got 69 HP with no bonus regen. Current active Buff is "Felling powers"

If i save&continue i lose 1 HP

Save attached

Attached Files:

• Mara.zip
      File size:
      111.3 KB
      Views:
  5. Daynab

Daynab Community Moderator Staff Member

Thanks for the save, this will help greatly.

6. Kaoschan

Kaoschan Member

This bug stroke again and this time it eats up my mana.
    In my current active charakter it eats up 24(!) mana if i'm at max mana.

save attached (just get to full mana and save&continue)

Oh and it's possible to DIE with this bug cause soemtimes the HP gets drained if your very low and it could be enough to kill you after saving rendering the save completly unplayable, due to this bug also occuring during reloading.

Only Solution if this hits a person is to use the autosave

Attached Files:

7. Kyphis

Kyphis Member

Its to do with boosts to Burliness and the like. If you have something that boosts those stats enough to increase your max (such as equipment) when you save it reduces your current HP to whatever your unmodified max is.