Your favorite reference in DoD?

Discussion in 'Dungeons of Dredmor General' started by TheBalrogKing, Aug 7, 2012.

1. TheBalrogKing

TheBalrogKing Member

Either the achievement "Golbez is my New Master" (Kain FTW), or the Duelist's Buckler.

Unicycles likes this.
  2. Unicycles

Unicycles Member

"Golbez is my New Master" is definitely up there, but I love the Emomancy skills.

"Love Will Teleport Us Apart" and "The Cure" both reference two bands I adore, Joy Division and...Well, The Cure. I was glad to see Gaslamp choose those over some other modern faux goth culture reference. My little goth purist heart leapt for joy. So much so that I didn't even get offended that they jokingly consider them emo.

Quick edit: And the pan-galactic gargle blaster! Holy hell do I love those Hitch Hiker's Guide books.

dbaumgart likes this.
  3. Kablooie

Kablooie Member

EVERYTHING in Paranormal Investigator, lol!

4. Loerwyn

Loerwyn Member

ARGH. I just got mega deja vu from this topic.

I'm not sure I have a favourite, really, although I still like "spaaaaaaaaaace"

5. Unicycles

Unicycles Member

Gah, I keep remembering things. Since Althea mentioned monster taunts, I love "N'wah!". Always good to see some Morrowind love :)

6. Megaron

Megaron Member

The Haywire description. I am a Valve fanboy, so seeing that makes me smile every time.

7. SkyMuffin

SkyMuffin Member

The Wand tree makes me giggle every time I look at the descriptions, but I think the Log is now my favorite.