Windows Vista/7 64-bit Wrong music plays?

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Loerwyn, Jan 21, 2012.

1. Loerwyn

Loerwyn Member

Not sure if this is a bug or not, or I might be confusing two similar bits of music.

Sometimes when walking around floors, the shop music (or something very similar) may sometimes start playing despite being nowhere near a shop or at least not near one I've yet discovered. I don't know what triggers it, as I've not particularly looked for any, but if it happens again I'll report what I was doing.

2. Loerwyn

Loerwyn Member

Right, so it happened earlier. Details are a little sketchy but I'll try.

I had taken a quest and I was moving to attack the creatures summoned for it, changing room a number of times, and in the midst of the combat the music changed naturally (i.e. it faded out then in) to the shop theme. I was over half of the map away from the shop, so I'm thinking that perhaps there's a faulty trigger somewhere.

3. Daynab

Daynab Community Moderator Staff Member

What's strange is if it faded out naturally then it doesn't sound like a trigger since they stop midsong. I'll see if we can't pinpoint it though.

4. Loerwyn

Loerwyn Member

Perhaps. Well, I'll keep an ear out for the issue again and try and post a bit more information next time.

5. Daynab

Yeah :) just to clarify, when it switched to the zoo music, did it just keep on as you went around the dungeon normally?

6. Loerwyn

Loerwyn Member

The shop music does continue, yes, and it does change (after a period of time) into another song.

7. Daynab

Hmm. So it sounds like the shop music was added to the list of songs to play, maybe by mistake (or maybe it's always been there? who knows) Anyways I'll let them know, thanks.