work place capacity bug

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by mikail 001, Nov 4, 2016.

1. mikail 001

mikail 001 Member

workplace limitation.PNG

i have 17/20 overseer, dauntless dare build, and as u can see the limitation of workplace stays at 16, it was at 15 when my overseers was at 17 at an earlier time frame, why isnt this number updating correctly to the amount of overseers i have? This is irritating and makes the game even harder expanding on, hope i can hear from dev about this bug i got.

Exile likes this.
  2. Nicholas

Nicholas Technology Director Staff Member

Can you send me that save, please?

Exile likes this.
  3. mikail 001

mikail 001 Member

ops, forgot to load that save. Here it is, thanks for the fast response @@

Attached Files:

Exile likes this.
  4. mikail 001

mikail 001 Member

this is replay, because i realise the current state of that colony was after a large fish man invasion so it doesnt reflect the error, IF the work place limitation is based on number of current overseers, as u can see the max is still 20 , so if the max is based on that number it should say 20 work stations max not 16.

Attached Files:

Exile likes this.
  5. Darkmere

Darkmere Member

Isn't this intended? There's some mandatory slack with overseers so you have some free to shuffle things around and clean up stockpiles.

Exile likes this.
  6. mikail 001

mikail 001 Member

The problem is the max capacity not increasing accordingly with the number of overseers i have, and not what u said.

Exile likes this.
  7. Nicholas

(Looking at David's changelog, it looks like he might have fixed one issue with this. Was this 1.0b or 1.0c?)

Exile likes this.
  8. mikail 001

mikail 001 Member

ver 1.0 b

Exile likes this.
  9. Nicholas

Alright. Please switch to 1.0C and let me know if you see it in a *new* game. Thank you!

Exile likes this.