Work crews not working?

Discussion in 'Clockwork Empires General' started by Moonblink, Sep 29, 2014.

1. Moonblink

Moonblink Member

I will go to the trouble of assigning people to work crews only to have them jump ship and start working in a different work crew.

1. Example....farmers not farming , check the work crew and it's empty add people and check back later and it's empty. I scroll down and see another crew is now farming but I didn't make that work crew.

Another example is there is uncooked food everywhere but my workers wont bake anything. I check the crew and it's full of workers but nothing is being made.

2. swith

swith Member

I have this problem too - I've got half a forest in the forage queue, but all my work crews are idle. There's raw baskets of fungi lying about and the workshop is claimed, but no one is doing anything with it. What am I doing wrong? Is there some way to just directly assign someone to a task? I really dislike this whole "give vague orders and hope someone decides to go do it" thing. I've tried disabling all other jobs except for farming/foraging and workshop but still nothing.

3. theseeman

theseeman Member

Two problems could be at this point too many open jobs seems to confuse the work crews or it could be cults taking over and everyone just wants to talk about cults instead of working.

I try to just make as many jobs as I have work crews and only transfer people in the work crew menu when paused.