Will earliest access be available to play at midnight?

Discussion in 'Clockwork Empires General' started by DrSleepless, Jul 17, 2014.

1. DrSleepless

DrSleepless Member

Just curious if earliest access will be playable at midnight or when Steam updates in the morning or when?

2. DrSleepless

DrSleepless Member

Oh I thought I would get a steam key from the humble store and use that to download from steam tomorrow, is this incorrect?

3. Stuthulhu

Stuthulhu Member

Deleted the other post, since it was incorrect. I'll leave this one so Dr. Sleepless does not appear quite so crazy talking to himself. Suffice to say he avoided my attempts to lead him astray!

Last edited: Jul 17, 2014
  4. DrSleepless

DrSleepless Member

Ah, it was this bit that confused me...

Buying a copy of the Earliest Access build will get you a Steam key, which you can then use to play Clockwork Empires.

5. Loerwyn

Loerwyn Member

Earliest Access is on Steam.
    Early Access is on Steam.

6. MOOMANiBE

MOOMANiBE Ah, those were the days. Staff Member

You get a steam key for earliest access, and use it to play the game; it's just not for sale on the steam store. (And, I dunno, usual steam stuff like steamforums / community page / store page may also be missing?)

DrSleepless likes this.
  7. DrSleepless

DrSleepless Member

Thanks for the explanation

8. Stuthulhu

Stuthulhu Member

Oh ho, so do not listen to me at all DrSleepless. Thanks Loerwyn, Moomanibe.

DrSleepless likes this.
  9. Daniel

Daniel CEO Staff Member

Nicholas is writing up a quick blog post that'll cover this and some other questions we haven't answered yet. You're right, as stated on the widget, it will give you access to a steam key.

DrSleepless likes this.
  10. Loerwyn

Loerwyn Member

No, everything's in place except there is no public store page (I do think you may limited as to if you can have trading cards, cheevos, etc.). This is how it currently works for Crypt of the NecroDancer.