When you put the lutefisk in the cube...

Discussion in 'Dungeons of Dredmor General' started by Loerwyn, Jul 14, 2012.

1. Loerwyn

Loerwyn Member

Do you lutefisk the lutefisk or does the lutefisk stay unlutefisked when you put the lutefisk into the lutefisk cube?

I want to know if I lutefisk the lutefisk, bascially.

2. Daynab

Daynab Community Moderator Staff Member

You lutefisk the lutefisk.

But with the expansion I'm not sure cause the auto-lutefisk keeps it in the cube.

3. Loerwyn

Loerwyn Member

I shall go back to lutefisking the lutefisk with the lutefisk cube!

But, on a deeper level, why must we lutefisk the lutefisk? Maybe the lutefisking itself bestows some magical lutefisk powers to the lutefisk, or maybe the lutefisk cube is infinitesimally lutefisking the lutefisk.

4. banjo2E

banjo2E Member

Lutefisk doesn't look like a real word anymore.

5. Trivial

Trivial Member

I use the lutefisk cube as an extra inventory slot. That's where the lutefisk goes.

6. Wait, in the expansion there's an auto-lutefisk option? My prayers have been answered, Lutefisk for the Lutefisk God!

7. Daynab

Yup.

SkyMuffin likes this.
  8. DavidB1111

DavidB1111 Member

It puts the Lutefisk in the cube or it gets the hose again. :)
    That said, glad to know there's an auto-lutefisk button.

Marak likes this.
  9. Nikolai

Nikolai Member

You Have To Lutefisk The Lutefisk.

banjo2E likes this.
  10. TheKirkUnited

TheKirkUnited Member

Indeed. Lutefisk the lutefisk, in the lutefisk cube, for the Lutefisk god.

11. Loerwyn

Loerwyn Member

But why must the lutefisk be lutefisked? Does the lutefisk god require the purest lutefisk that can ever be lutefisked, hence why the lutefisk cube lutefisks the lutefisk?

And what would happen if you put your hand into the lutefisk cube? Or a diggle? Or even the lutefisk god himself?

12. banjo2E

banjo2E Member

Marak likes this.
  13. Tirien66

Tirien66 Member

I find it strange that you cannot lutefisk a different lutefisk cube that is not the lutefisk cube doing the lutefisking. Oh well. Does work great if you have enough health in a Zoo.

14. Daynab

This thread makes my head hurt.

Marak likes this.
  15. Loerwyn

Loerwyn Member

Maybe you should lutefisk your head.

16. Kazeto

Kazeto Member

The answer is pretty simple - since the slot in the horadric lutefisk cube is an output slot, that means everything is changed to lutefisk when you put it there (because you aren't putting it into this slot, but somewhere else, and whatever you put there appears in said output slot after being changed to lutefisk), even lutefisk itself.

17. Loerwyn

Loerwyn Member

Duuuuuuude you're a joke killer.

18. Kazeto

Kazeto Member

If that makes you feel any better, I have a massive sleep deficit and wanted to save Daynab from having a migraine.

Well, yeah...

Just assume I was too tired to get the joke, and I'll make the killing part disappear.

19. Loerwyn

Loerwyn Member

Nah, it's alright. I was just having a bit of fun. I knew the cube lutefisked anything 'cos that's how it works, I was just seeing if I could get a silly topic going discussing it.

20. Wolg

Wolg Member

It'd amuse me if there was an achievement for skolling lutefisk. "Redundancy", maybe.