When can we expect the 1.0.4 patch?

Discussion in 'Dungeons of Dredmor General' started by stevebrixius, Aug 10, 2011.

1. @HumbleSloth
    Well that's a bit unfair. I've recommended the game to a ton of my friends, but I bother to put the caveat in that it's not perfect, and still waiting on a rebalance patch to make melee classes less crap. Most of them still got the game to see what I was raving about and dive in head first to learn the ins and outs before patch.

2. DavidB1111

DavidB1111 Member

@David Thank you for taking the time to talk to us little people. :)
    That's why I like Indie Devs. They tend to have a higher chance of talking to the fans.
    However, I am almost 100% certain that the company itself didn't want to release MOO3 early.
    Although, I could be mistaken, I do remember reading up on it on the MOO3 forums, and other sources. I hope I'm mistaken though.

Here's hoping 1.04 will be awesome, and not remind anyone of MOO3. :) Don't kill me for that.

3. 123stw

123stw Member

@HumbleSloth
    Agrees. As much as I like this game, the Effects Trigger on Corpses and blood lag are bothering me to no end.

4. Incendax

Incendax Member

@David Let us know the day you get the proverbial check. We can all celebrate with a round of congratulations.

5. Deathdom

Deathdom Member

According to twitter, theres only 4 items left before the 1.04 patch can enter beta.

6. Embolus

Embolus Member

Do remember that's entering the testing phase, not release. And judging by what the Devs said they will be spending quite a while testing.

7. dorsh

dorsh Member

A beta within a beta...

8. DavidB1111

DavidB1111 Member

@dorsh Betaception :)
    I do look forward to this patch, it will fix a lot. I still play the game in 1.03 though. I haven't really run into a bug that would ever make me give up on it though. :(

9. stress

stress Member

Thank you for the updates, David, it's greatly appreciated. Love the game.