What's the worst build you can think of?

Discussion in 'Dungeons of Dredmor General' started by The Nerd, Dec 31, 2011.

1. The Nerd

The Nerd Member

After having a couple simple wins, I'm wanting to try a skill set that's as difficult to play with as possible. What's the worst set of seven skills you can think of? Here's my attempt:

Artful Dodger / Vampirism / Magic Training / Perception / Assassination / Big Game Hunter / Killer Vegan
    (2 Warrior, 3 Rogue, 2 Wizard)

Killer Vegan cancels a bit of Big Game Hunter's schtick. Artful Dodger and Perception's dodging bonuses are lost later game when everythings crits all the time. Magic Training helps your nonexistent spells (I suppose it boosts Vampirism, but oh well). Finally, Assassination is in there since I couldn't think of a seventh one.

But that's my first thought. Anyone else have an even worse setup?

2. TheRani

TheRani Member

Substitute Blood Magic for Big Game Hunter (some useless mana and some resist penalties to boot!), and Leywalker (useless mana regen!) for Killer Vegan.

3. Null

Null Will Mod for Digglebucks

Switch assassination for killer vegan then. It's doubly useless for giving debuffs on your main food source, and a large part of it's benefits are in health regen.

4. Repulsion

Repulsion Member

Replace perception, assassination, or artful dodger with Ley walker and Blood magic. Leave out whatever of those 3 skills is the least useful, possibly artful dodger. Perhaps replace the remaining one with thrown weaponry or wand lore, or possibly dual wielding.

5. Null

Null Will Mod for Digglebucks

Well most of those were said, and big game hunter is very useful regardless, so that can't stay. I'd say as of right now:
    Vampirism, Ley Lines, Blood Magic, Perception, Vegan, Thrown, and one other thing, maybe dual wielding, but since weapon skills aren't needed any more that isn't that bad.
    If only we still had deadshot (technically you can use it, it's just not shown in the menu)