What items have bonus trap affinity to them?

Discussion in 'Dungeons of Dredmor General' started by Warlock, Jun 29, 2012.

1. Warlock

Warlock Member

As per title, could someone list them all out for me? thanks. I use both expansion packs.

2. SilvasRuin

SilvasRuin Member

OmniNegro likes this.
  3. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

Or if you do not want to use that, here is a screenshot of the results of a search on that same wondrous site.
    Trap Affinity.jpg

*Edit* I should note that this site is the best resource for everything DoD related that we could even hope for. It is close enough to having the Gaslamp Games staff on call 24 hour a day to answer any questions. J-Factor is awesome. :)

Marak and Warlock like this.
  4. Warlock

Warlock Member

so, you can get a total of 7 guaranteed Trap affinity from equipment, not counting Kronging something to get more affinity, yes?
    Tinkering gives out a total of 10, so that's enough TA to disarm all the types of traps successfully?

5. SilvasRuin

SilvasRuin Member

IIRC, Dragon's Breath Caltrop Eruptors require a trap affinity of 15. If you have one other skill that gives TA than Tinkering, you more than likely have enough.

Warlock likes this.
  6. Warlock

Warlock Member

I've already got a hat that gives out +2 TA, and a toolbelt for another +2. I can get +2 more from Perception along the way if I need it. I suppose that should be good enough. Thanks a bunch.