What exactly do Cultists do at the moment?

Discussion in 'Clockwork Empires General' started by EldritchPenguin, Jul 18, 2014.

1. I've gotten to where I ignore warnings about cults, although I silence those Novy Russian sympathizers, because they don't do anything as far as I can tell other than convince colonists to be cultists. Are cultists still waiting on the majority of their features or do they just like me because I encourage cannibalism?

2. Dienes

Dienes Member

They plot! And rename workshops, and perform dark rituals that horrify those who see them.

Mostly their grim deeds aren't actually in the game yet since there is no balancing force other than frontier justice in the game yet.

3. Daniel

Daniel CEO Staff Member

Cultists will also occasionally perform rituals to summon fish people that kill the cultists. It's not very likely, but it can happen. Again, since your only weapons against the occult are frontier justice and alcohol, we're going easy on that. Expect more soon!

4. Nicholas

Nicholas Technology Director Staff Member

Hey, you have a problem with frontier justice as a balancing force?

5. That bit about the fish people explains a lot. I could not figure out how they were appearing in the middle of my settlement.

6. Daniel

Daniel CEO Staff Member

I added it basically at the last minute because of how great an idea that is as a policy.