What are you listening to?

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by Vykk Draygo, Oct 4, 2011.

1. Blue

Blue Member

This. Is. Freaking. Amazing! A bold claim and it met every expectation I made up after your assertion. Totally worth it checking the other forum sections while waiting for the DLC to show up PROPERLY (that is, without [REDACTED]).

Myself I've been into Them Crooked Vultures, a supergroup consisting of John Paul Jones (yes that John Paul Jones), Dave Grohl from Foo Fighters and Josh Homme from Queens of Stone Age;
    Blood Red Shoes, which I got from the Scott Pilgrim soundtrack (and wholeheartedly recommend album and movie both) and Electric Six, because there's gotta be some humour in it all, after all.

2. Essence

Essence Will Mod for Digglebucks

Labrith w/ Tinie Tempah - Earthquake.

Probably the single most listen-on-repeat-for-hoursable 2 minute nothing song of all time. SO amazing.

3. Teslacrashed

Teslacrashed Member

Lupe Fiasco's The Cool, amazing album, really shows off his talents.

Talib Kweli - various songs of his, most from his Eardrum album.

KiD CuDi - This guy has almost single-handedly revitalized what hip hop is all about.

Various other hip hop artist, a smattering from the big names like Jay Z to various small timers like Hopsin and Charles Hamilton.

4. Intrinsic

Intrinsic Member

Stumbled across this the other day, a remix of the tune from Mirror's Edge, it's not hard dubstep so don't worry :) If you loved the ME tune, you'll love this, a nice easy listen in the morning or while playing DoD :D

Teslacrashed likes this.