Welcome Our First Community Moderator

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by deek, Oct 13, 2011.

1. deek

deek Controller of Bits Staff Member

With our recent announcement of our release on Desura we have seen fit to appoint our first community moderator: Daynab.

Daynab has been a long time follower of Gaslamp with many months spent in the IRC channel giving some valuable feedback and harassing me to get the new forum software up. With his experience moderating other forums we think he will be a great resource to help our community grow.

Daynab is here to make your experience with the Gaslamp community forums as rewarding and hassle free as possible. Utilize his presence as our new moderator as necessary.

Welcome to the team Daynab!

Bohandas and mining like this.
  2. Daynab

Daynab Community Moderator Staff Member

I would like to thank you and Gaslamp for the honor, and I'll work so that the forum stays like it has been for the coming years; pleasant and laid back for everybody even as we get more and more posters.

mining, Vykk Draygo and deek like this.
  3. Marak

Marak Member

Grats Daynab, looks like a position well-earned.

4. Arron Syaoran

Arron Syaoran Member

Question: Who's your second Community Moderator? You might need one for when Daynab's Asleep. I personally would call him/her Nightnab just for the hell of it. I've tried calling Daynab "Nightnab" before, but it kinda backfired.

Kazeto likes this.
  5. Daynab

Daynab Community Moderator Staff Member

6. Arron Syaoran

Arron Syaoran Member

Remind me never to mention the words "Nightnab" ever again when Daynab's online. That video counts as a second backfire thingy.

7. Loerwyn

Loerwyn Member

It's me in a bad mood. I talk so sharply to people that the trouble is stopped.