Watch Gaslamp Games play Clockwork Empires on the Twitch!

Discussion in 'Clockwork Empires General' started by dbaumgart, Nov 20, 2014.

1. dbaumgart

dbaumgart Art Director Staff Member

We've heard an awful lot about this "twitch" things kids use nowadays what with their backwards baseball caps and yogurt in a tube. So we figure, let's give it a whirl.

It'll be here: http://www.twitch.tv/gaslamp_games

Our first run will be TODAY (Thursday November 20) at 4pm Pacific standard time.
    • Join in and tell us how we're playing our game wrong!
    • Listen to us ramble about totally unrelated nonsense!
    • Knife fights!

Unforked likes this.
  2. Xyvik

Xyvik Member

If you were not referencing this homestarrunner cartoon, you really should have been. Also, looking forward to watching you guys play.

3. Alephred

Alephred Royal Archivist for Queen And Empire

Awesome! I'll be there with bells on!

Man, that's a weird expression.

4. Samut

Samut Member

I only got on for the last few minutes (right when one of the colonists was stealing sausages out of the bandit camp). Will this be available for viewing later?

5. Alephred

Alephred Royal Archivist for Queen And Empire

I believe broadcasts are retained for 14 days, but only if archiving was enabled in their settings:

twitch.jpg

(Archives only persist 14 days. Videos that have been further broken into 'highlights' will stick around indefinitely.)

Last edited: Nov 20, 2014
  6. Daniel

Daniel CEO Staff Member

I didn't have archive broadcasts on, but i *did* save a copy. I'll put it up on YouTube as public with a hidden link because the first couple of minutes had an awful sound echo problem, and i don't have the time to edit the video.

7. Jacq

Jacq Member

I'd love to see it. Please upload when you can!
    I missed it because I spent all day marking syntax trees for a first year linguistics course. :(

Syntax needs frontier justice, imo.

8. dbaumgart

I had the video re-rendering when I left the office, will put it on youtube tomorrow!

9. dbaumgart

Here we are!

Ghin, Jacq and Xyvik like this.
  10. Krentz

Krentz Member

Enjoyed it a lot!

11. Jacq

Jacq Member

That was fun! Nice to see some stuff in the works and your reactions to stuff like the errant forge.

(about the shrines... It would make sense if the Vicar could inspire someone to go dismantle them somehow.)