Voltaic Resist, persists after removal

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Intrinsic, Jan 1, 2012.

1. Intrinsic

Intrinsic Member

See images below, the lower of my 2 rings is +2 Voltaic. These are the only 2 items i have with any Voltaic resists on, and the amount left changes depends on which order i remove them in. It seems to only remove the previous items Voltaic resists? If i remove any other item with or without resists everything updates to what it should be. Any other resist item i have access to behaves as you'd expect and updates immediately. If i save the game and load it in the resists update until i re-equip the items. Save available if needed.

Edit: i forgot to also mention that you'll see that the Voltaic +damage persists also, as does the Aetheral resist.

Edit 2: If i replace the amulet with another another the resists update as you'd expect.

Before Amulet Removed
    LR_Before.png

After Amulet Removed
    LR_After.png

Amulet then Ring Removed
    AmuletThenRingRemoved.png

Ring Then Amulet Removed
    RingThenAmuletRemoved.png

Maybe related to the issue reported here: http://community.gaslampgames.com/threads/resist-bug-after-loading-a-save.1883/

No mods are installed, and i am using DoD+the expansion(Steam offer over Christmas).

2. Daynab

Daynab Community Moderator Staff Member

Known, it's a problem with jewelry in general but it goes away when you equip something else.

That said, it's on the todo.