[Urgent] Uploader broken.

Discussion in 'Modding' started by lccorp2, Sep 17, 2013.

1. lccorp2

lccorp2 Member

Since the latest steam workshop subscriber agreement, the uploader/mod loader has been broken. Noticed this when uploading my latest RR update to the workshop - post-refreshed agreement updates do NOT show up on the mod list, either in the publisher or in the mod loader list. They will still show up in the workshop, but not be found on the aforementioned lists.

It's not a problem with RR, as I attempted to upload the exact same version of Arcanist that's on the workshop, as well as the v0.62 that was on it, and again both didn't show up - but you can peruse it, if you'd like.

No help from the validator, either.

Existing mods already on the workshop work okay. Just don't upload/update until this is worked out. My suspicion is that something changed on Steam's side, since the workshop agreement changed.

On a side note, the mod uploader appears to be freaking out when I try to upload my rooms.xml in RR, claiming it can't find all the spells in the base game that're being called by scripts when the very same rooms have been around since forever. I've noticed it since trying to update to v0.62, but it didn't cause any problems and the console doesn't do that when I open it up in-game. Just finding it odd.

Attached Files:

Kazeto likes this.
  2. Bohandas

Bohandas Member

At least you can still post it to the Roguish Renovation thread on the forums...

Kazeto likes this.