Upkeep question

Discussion in 'Clockwork Empires General' started by Jubbly, Jul 26, 2016.

1. Jubbly

Jubbly Member

My colonists seem to be quite lazy when it comes to upkeep (or at least they need to get their priorities right)
    A number of times they have left a building and the modules appear to be burning, after this the colonists don't do anything to repair the modules....
    2016-07-26.png

My question is.... what do i do now? should i delete the modules and build new ones? or will the colonists eventually repair my ovens?

2. Jubbly

Jubbly Member

Hmm, well i tried deleting/disassembling the modules and re-building and they get rebuilt broken with the burning effect, so is my building useless now?

3. Rentahamster

Rentahamster Member

Have you tried demolishing the workshop and rebuilding it?

4. Jubbly

Jubbly Member

Well, demolishing and rebuilding the kitchens worked.... however 1 hours later and I've had to rebuild the kitchens 3 times
    The current setup doesn't seem very good.
    My colonists seem to prefer clearing bushes away to repairing the kitchen, so perhaps the priority needs to be adjusted, also seems like my kitchen has very little time between the maintenance flag popping up and the "all your modules are shagged" flag, every other building seems to get upkeep carried out just fine..

5. dbaumgart

dbaumgart Art Director Staff Member

There's a rather unhappy bug in this system and it is fixed for the next version which is coming ... soon.

6. Bluebird

Bluebird Member

Please do give the bug a cuddle - unhappy bugs make for bad code.