Unsatisfied with Diablo 3? Buy 26 copies of Dredmor instead!

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by SkyMuffin, Jun 6, 2012.

1. SkyMuffin

SkyMuffin Member

Blizzard lets you ask for a refund on products purchased within the last 30 days.

Dredmor is also on sale for only $2.25.

Tomorrow, I will call the Blizzard 1800 number and get my refund. Then, with my $60, I will purchase 26.666 copies of Dungeons of Dredmor. Who's with me? :)

edit: darn typos

OmniNegro, Shadowplay, Godwin and 5 others like this.
  2. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

I bought four copies. That is the best I can manage. I already gave one away. I love it.

And in case anyone does not know, it is the complete DoD+RotDG+DLC2, not just DoD. That for a mere $2.25... Wow. :)

SkyMuffin likes this.
  3. klaymen_sk

klaymen_sk Member

I have nothing to ask refund for, because I had enough sense not to buy Diablo 3. :p

trollface.jpg

Also even if I had the money, I have noone to gift DoD to.

SkyMuffin and Kazeto like this.
  4. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

Who said anything about gifting it to anyone? I am keeping some spare copies in case I need to have a separate copy for an alternate personality or something.

SkyMuffin likes this.
  5. klaymen_sk

klaymen_sk Member

I'll buy DoD for my other self (selves) when I find out that I have split personality. :)

6. jadkni

jadkni Member

I bought four copies of TL2 instead of D3, but for those who were looking for something more D2-like in nature and were disappointed, might I recommend Path of Exile? It's free and if you wanted to do something with $5 out of that $60 you're getting back, you can play the beta by prepurchasing $5 or more of cash shop currency. The cash shop will only contain cosmetic enhancements from what has been said, but hell, even if they were selling skill gems and XP potions, I'd still be down with what you get for free. It's a great game so far.

SkyMuffin likes this.