"uber" Levels of Dungeons of Dredmor

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Kreny, Jan 12, 2013.

1. Kreny

Kreny Member

Hello there,
    if this was suggested before then I am sorry but I just got this idea and I am so excited about it that I have to write it down :p

Is it possible to add end-game content in similar way?

1 - once player kills Lord Dredmor, he will drop a "dimensional key" (key may be dropped by Vlad Digula to make it harder to obtain)
    2 - when this key will be used in that dimension level (can't recall name), it will open new instance of Dungeons of Dredmor - "uber version".These levels will be filled with elite creatures (just imagine - full Zoo of elite creatures!) and should contain items with better statistics but otherwise it would be normal 15-levels dungeon with uber Lord Dredmor on it's end and with uber Hell and so on.
    3 - when player enters this dungeon, he may pick additional skill

4- steps 1-3 may be looped so when player kills uber Lord Dredmor, his dimensional key will open uber uber Dungeons of Dredmor.......

Bohandas likes this.
  2. Essence

Essence Will Mod for Digglebucks

Really, it should be that killing Vlad drops a key, and if you have the key in your possession when you kill Dredmor, it opens the uber version, wherein every mob has + (5 * floor) HP and has boss monster random stats. Then killing Vlad and then Dredmor in that version gets you a job as a Bureaucrat Junior Grade working for the Empire...

Giygas, Kazeto and mining like this.
  3. Kreny

Kreny Member

ehm so what You wrote is in the game already? Damn I should be punished by 10 Cursing Krongs in a row

4. Essence

No...no it's not. I was just commenting on your suggestion. :)

5. Alistaire

Alistaire Member

I've never even made it to floor 15..

6. Kreny

Kreny Member

and it could also be distributed as DLC, I would definitely pay for end-game content (or for anything else for Dungeons of Dredmor:) )

7. Essence

Agreed. :)