tutorials

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by indelacio.co.uk, Apr 8, 2012.

1. I only noticed there were tutorials by reading the achievements, perhaps it should be above new game or just under it, also playing through them its far too buggy, you start with items you an use to cheat through the entire thing, but if you do it on the crossbow level before you pickup the bolts and crossbow (even though you've got one in your inventory0 you cant complete that particular level.. also is there anything for getting all the gold stars or just for kicks?

2. HowlingLotus

HowlingLotus Member

Only achievement I can think of with tutorials is by dying in one.

As far as the Tutorial button itself on the main menu; it is in a reasonable spot. Most people will either never play the Tutorial or play it once. It only makes sense to have New Game/Load Game at the very top of the list and the Tutorial button itself is clearly visible and the same size text as any other button on the main menu last time I checked.

I do agree they are a little buggy however.

3. Maybe upon first load only tutorial should be at the top then it hides where it is after first load, as I really never read that far down I just played the game lol, and learnt from playing. It took me several floors to realise that space skipped a turn.

4. HowlingLotus

HowlingLotus Member

I've played 100 hours and I'm still learning stuff and it's the same for others.

I could of sworn it took me right to the Tutorial page the first time I loaded the game. Maybe this has changed since then :confused:.