The Persistant Games Bundle Thread.

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by OmniaNigrum, Jul 20, 2012.

1. Cream Magneto

Cream Magneto Member

the humble indie bundle 7 is up right now.

but i already have isaac and dungeon defenders trolololol!

rather pay $3.75 for grimrock on the winter sales,cause BTA is $6.24 right now and quickly going up up up!

Y U NO give separate steam keys humble bundle! ლ(ಠ益ಠლ

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  2. Loerwyn

Loerwyn Member

Grimrock, if I get it, I'll be getting from GOG.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  3. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

Damn. I spent more for Legend of Grimrock on a sale than the bundle with that and Dungeon Defenders + All DLC. Not to mention the other games.

4. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

Ok. Now I have extra keys for several more games...
    Anyone want...
    Metro 2033?
    Titan Quest? Gone.
    Legend of Grimrock? Gone.
    Closure?
    Snapshot?
    Shank 2? That one is taken.
    Indy Game: The Movie? Gone as well.

These are all Steam keys. And each is unique unlike some bundles in the past. Let me know if you want any of them. (Most are in the Humble Bundle posted earlier. So if you are going to buy it, you only want to consider Metro 2033 and Titan Quest.)

5. Aegho

Aegho Member

I'd happily take shank 2, that's pretty much the only game in the bundle I'm interested in that I don't have.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  6. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

I am sending you the code right now.

7. Cream Magneto

Cream Magneto Member

how much for legend of grimrock? =)

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  8. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

If you mean how much is the bundle with it, ATM you need to pay just shy of $7 to get it. If you mean you would like my spare key, it costs nothing at all.

*Edit* I am holding Legend of Grimrock for Cream Magneto until he confirms/denies that he wants it, or 24 hours. (Just to give him a chance. I am thinking he wants it, but I want to be sure before I send a key.)

Gave LoG to Cream Magneto.

9. Alistaire

Alistaire Member

I bought Legend of Grimrock for like idk, 1,50 during autumn sale. And didn't touch it since. Because Mount&Blade Warband.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  10. Cream Magneto

Cream Magneto Member

what do you know,the HB finally gives separate steam keys so i dont have to rage anymore about vanishing duplicate games.

anypony want my spare Isaac key? you shouldnt miss out on one of the best games of 2011,THIS is the big star of the bundle IMO.

i also have a spare dota 2 if you are in the 1% than doesnt own it already =)

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  11. Aegho

Aegho Member

Check out the Build a Greenlight Bundle: http://groupees.com/bagb/
    18 items in there(not just games, some music too, but mostly games, I count 11 games 7 music packs), and the minimum price is $1.50, DRM-free, desura keys, and with the chance to get steam keys(if the games make it through greenlight). You get to pick 2 to 9 of the items(your choice in that range).

EDIT: Apparently minimum price varies with number of games selected. Also 9 of the items are bonuses and you always get them(all the music ones, La Mulana and Driftmoon).

I got the games: I Shall Remain, Salvation Prophecy and Millenium: A New Hope for the minimum price of $2.25, cheap of me but meh.

Kazeto and OmniaNigrum like this.
  12. Aegho

Aegho Member

OmniaNigrum likes this.