The Adventures of Dennis Connor

Discussion in 'Dungeons of Dredmor General' started by RaustBlackDragon, Feb 2, 2012.

1. Anybody else have feedback on this?

2. Alright, part 4's up!

3. AvzinElkein

AvzinElkein Member

Truly, truly excellent. How much Lutefisk does Dennis have again? Also, if he dies, I request a mod-free run (sorry, I'm a mod-free player). Perhaps it should take place in an alternate universe.

4. Maybe if my quest to max critical without mods screws up, I'll try it again as a let's play.

5. Wisse

Wisse Member

Yeah do a Let's Play! I love LP's and especially for this kind of games!

6. AvzinElkein

AvzinElkein Member

Truly epic, and truly lucky. However, I hope Dennis gets the following note:

After this cave of ice, golems that turn flesh into gold will fight you. After that, it's gonna be a very hot floor! Once you stand the heat, Dredmor himself will await you in the final floor. Don't get in melee range; his mere touch will corrupt your artifacts.​

7. I'm doing RoTDG, i've got all the way until level 15. Thanks for the tip though!

8. AvzinElkein

AvzinElkein Member

That note was for the character, not the player.

9. Wisse

Wisse Member

Just like the "Batman" i find myself looking forward to new content :). Nice writing, funny puns and an interesting build :).

10. updated!

Essence likes this.
  11. Essence

Essence Will Mod for Digglebucks

Best monster monologue EVAR

RaustBlackDragon likes this.
  12. Heh, glad you liked it :)

I can only hope this story has a happy ending!

13. Updated! Holy cow was this one fun.

14. Essence

I just realized when I saw "Dennis Connor" on the Alerts popup and smiled that I really like this project of yours. :D

15. Glad you like it! I'm also doing another LP at the moment, this time with a pure-rogue build, which is sure to be a nightmare :)

16. Updated with the last part.

Essence likes this.
  17. AvzinElkein

AvzinElkein Member

Dear Dennis,

I congratulate you on your victory against Dredmor himself. I am guessing you are now going to pass that college of yours with flying colors! What're you going to do once you graduate?​

Avzin, Knight of the Stars​

18. Essence

Cool Story Bro.