Synergies with Magical Law's "Wright's Irrefutable Argument"?

Discussion in 'Conquest of the Wizardlands' started by Xtasy, Aug 3, 2012.

1. Xtasy

Xtasy Member

I've been trying to see what possibilities are available with Wright's Irrefutable Argument, but I haven't really been successful.

I attempted to combine it with "Manacalypse" from Warlockery and Blood Magic. I couldn't do it since it took way too long to get both trees maxed.

Anyone have any ideas?

2. Frelus

Frelus Member

The Alien Meteor thingy from Paranormal Investigator.
    Killer Vegan's debuff remover.
    Same with Bankster.
    This Translation Is All Wrong.
    Socialized Healthcare.
    The zoo clearer spells from Rouge Scientist.
    These are the first ones that I could think of.

3. Xtasy

Xtasy Member

The meteor is a maybe, though it's hard to achieve levels early with it.
    Vegan, Bankster, Archeology, and Communism do not self-sustain the cycle.
    I tried Rogue Scientist. Didn't get the last level of Magical Law because I was instagib by a Murderous Rutabaga. :<

Seems like Rogue Scientist is the best option though.

4. Stakhanov

Stakhanov Member

Use on Piracy's Swashbuckling skill , which allows you to fight melee monsters at up to 400% efficiency until mana runs out. If you're a vampire or otherwise using leech effects , the health gain would be massive.

Unfortunately , it cannot increase the efficiency of Leyline tap due to the minimum cost of 15 mana. That'd net an average of 0.75 mana per turn using it every 12 turns , which is worse than the 0.8 you get allowing the 30 turns cooldown to lapse.

Combined with Fungal Arts , being able to summon a slime / mushroom for free (with cooldown) or with mana when needed might be useful.

Abuse Haematic Phylactery to heal 50+ health every 3 turns.

5. I would definitely think the rogue scientist skills would be a good target for it.

Also it could be handy for transmutation skills like the alchemy one, especially if you're trying to get a specific type of gem; it wouldn't necessarily make you win fights more but it would involve less mashing of spacebar, which could be less annoying.

Or if you're like me and have shitty memory for using skills like lucky pick, sitting still and burning all your mana to stock up on lockpicks would be handy.

(For that matter, possibly some of the other burglary skills? Idk how well it'd work with them, I've never managed to invest in burglary past the pick skill. >.<)

6. Frelus

Frelus Member

Oh, right, burglary.
    Invisibility (which is broken for 1 round by casting this) and the teleport.
    That is a great combo.