Summon behavior issues.

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Haschel, Jul 19, 2011.

1. Haschel

Haschel Member

I'm having issues with my summon AI, it seems incredibly stupid compared to before the 1.0.3 update. I've only tested it with the mustache golem so far. It seems to have trouble finding targets despite being surrounded with several enemies in close proximity to choose from, and wanders between a few panels trying to keep up with the player. I find I'm constantly dancing around/waiting and watching the summon and a monster trying to find eachother across diagonal tiles.

I also had several instances where the golem would walk into a space where an enemy already is, so it's stacked onto a tile along with the enemy. This may have been present in earlier builds and I just didn't notice, but I'm pretty sure that isn't the case.

Edit: I think I figured out what contributed if not outright caused this issue. I loaded a save while the summon was active, and apparently that broke all kinds of stuff. I'm able to summon two at the same time, and I suspect there's any number of other things wrong with the broken guy.