Suggestion: Confirmation needed before attacking Brax

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by generalmotors85, Jul 21, 2011.

1. I accidently attacked Brax, because I rightclicked him while having dragon's breath assigned to right mouse button. ouch.
    My poor hero died :(

My suggestion: Insert a pop up with a confirmation question like "Are you sure you want to attack Brax?"

2. Hmm-Hmm.

Hmm-Hmm. Member

Hey, at least you didn't try to attack an enemy but forgot the skill had an AOE component.. yeah, that was dragon's breath as well.

3. JiminyJickers

JiminyJickers Member

Yeah, I was doing really well and accidentally did something to anger Brax. I was so upset when he killed my dude.

4. Lactose

Lactose Member

I would add the confirmation to anything inside the purple regions on the map. The amount of times I've angered brax on stuff that wasn't shop related is pretty high.

5. Wallach

Wallach Member

I'm always nervous about using Tenebrous Rift in a smaller room because it's so enormous, and I don't know if the effect will go through the wall and hit a Brax I haven't discovered.

6. afterstar

afterstar Member

Here's a better idea, make Brax immune to AOE and spells in general while he is NEUTRAL to you.
    You can still attack him but he will be immune.
    If you hit him 3times while you are in the shop area,he becomes HOSTILE and loses his immunity.Leaving the shop area will reset the hit-meter if he is neutral.

When you hit him with something he could warn you with a message above his head:
    First hit: "Hey,don't do that again or else...."
    Second hit:"Stop that now,I warn you...."
    Third hit:"Here comes the pain" -> Becomes HOSTILE.