Windows Vista/7 64-bit Store with no Brax and no goods

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Haldurson, Jul 6, 2012.

1. Haldurson

Haldurson Member

I'm currently doing an unmodded dungeon run (see the GRPD Random post in General) and encountered the room pictured below. Notice that my inventory says press shift for quick sell mode (but I can't actually sell here). [​IMG]

2. Auntyjack

Auntyjack Member

I found one as well (floor 3, I think) but I WAS able to quicksell stuff.

3. Thecakepie

Thecakepie Member

I found this as well. What was that all about?

4. Brax pulled up stakes and moved out?

5. Is it always the same shop layout that does this? Or have other people had different shops?

6. hronk

hronk Member

Same room layout with no items or Brax seen here. Unmodded Conquest of the Wizardlands.

7. MidMorning

MidMorning Member

I've had this happen once, but I'm thinking the devs fixed this all with the latest patches, since I've never seen it again.

[​IMG]

8. Giygas

Giygas Member

I've had similar (yet different) experiences, but they were before CoTW.

One of them involved a zoo with no monsters. It showed up as a zoo on the minimap, but no monsters were inside and the monster counter didn't show up.

Another changed Brax in to some sort of Brax-Dredmor hybrid. Brax had the same sprite and description as Dredmor, but his name remained as Brax. Killing him caused you to win the game.

Either way, I haven't seen this. I haven't updated to the latest patch, though, 'cause Steam Cloud will nuke my saves if I patch.

9. Kablooie

Kablooie Member

Did you try to steal anything?

Oh, wait, no goods either. Too bad! I wonder what would have happened if you started stealing like crazy, heh.

10. Troy Lowry

Troy Lowry Member

I had the exact same thing happen with the exact same layout. It didn't cause any other problems so as bugs go it was no big deal.

11. Loerwyn

Loerwyn Member

I've just had the same, straight after a Monster Zoo. Same room as the one in the OP.

12. MOOMANiBE

MOOMANiBE Ah, those were the days. Staff Member

Don't hold me to this, but wasn't the first room posted in this thread
    (1) Added by Fax in YHTNTEP as part of the old Interior Dredmorating,
    and
    (2) Intentional?

13. Loerwyn

Loerwyn Member

The room did - at least - appear with a store inside it after YHTNTEP came out.

14. Bohandas

Bohandas Member

I've recently gotten this error too, on the same floor and shop design as the OP.

Here are my save file and a screenshot (well, technically a copy of the thumbnail from the save file).

Attached Files: