STEAM

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Crismodin, Dec 29, 2011.

1. Crismodin

Crismodin Member

Figured if people played other games through STEAM this would be a nice thread to share other games they play from STEAM in here - Any and all games and make some new friends to hop into multiplayer games through STEAM.

Some steam games ive been playing recently (other than Dungeons of Dredmor of course):
    1. Saints Row: The Third
    2. Revenge of the Titans
    3. RIFT
    4. CS:S (Counter-Strike: Source)
    5. Deus Ex: Human Revolution
    6. GTA4

Link a list of games you've been playing through steam and maybe we can play together sometime.

My steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197969571435

2. Luke00016

Luke00016 Member

Been playing Skyrim, Civ 5, King's Bounty, and XCOM lately.

3. Crismodin

Crismodin Member

I've been wanting to play Skyrim for awhile for myself - But ive had the same issue pretty much since it came out just keeps crashing every 30 seconds to 2 minutes during the game on my PC... It looks good but they really dropped the ball for a lot of people due to technical difficulties on their part.

4. DotA2
    Dungeon Defenders
    Serious Sam 3: BFE
    DoD (of course)

I've also been playing SC2 on my PC and Skyrim on my PS3. Haven't been as interested in playing Skyrim, and find myself thinking about playing Oblivion more.

5. Evil_Conker

Evil_Conker Member

6. I only ever play TF2 when my friends want to now. The game has just gone so far down hill in the past few years. I'm hoping to eventually trade out all of my hats and whatnot for actual games.

What did everyone pick up during the Steam sale? I got Deus Ex: HR, Dead Space 2, a couple of indie games, and I just crafted 7 coal and got Portal 2. Really lucky considering it was the only valve game I didn't own.

7. Evil_Conker

Evil_Conker Member

I got all the Worms games well the ones that are on steam at least
    Psychonauts
    I won a copy VVVVVV
    I got Bit.Trip.Runner as a gift from my friend AK
    I also got a bunch of 50% off coupons

8. The only coupons I got were for 33% off valve, 50% off blood bowl, and 50% off Left 4 Dead 2. I'd gladly give them away to anyone who wanted them.

I liked Worms when I was a bit younger. If I had a bit more money I would have picked it up but there were other games I wanted more. Still a fun game.

9. Haldurson

Haldurson Member

I've mostly been playing Skyrim lately. I did play Rift in the past, but got burned out on it (nowadays, mmo end-games tend to wear me down fast, and I get tired eventually of playing alts).